Everything you need to know to get started with T4, a Type-Safe, Full-Stack Starter Kit for React Native + Web.
T4 is a project starter kit for building type-safe, native & web applications in TypeScript using Tamagui, tRPC, and Turborepo. Deploy to Cloudflare for a global edge network. All at a fraction of the cost of AWS, Vercel, or Azure.
It provides a unified, opinionated, & minimalistic setup for quickly getting started with building native & web apps, using the same code, without having to worry about the complexities of setting up a development environment.
- 📱 iOS
- 🤖 Android
- 🕸️ Web
- Progressive Web App (PWA) support
- 💻 macOS
- 🪟 Windows
- 🐧 Linux
Build native apps for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, and Linux using the same codebase.
- Small learning curve
- Instant feedback, rapid development
- Universal across React Native & React Web
- High code re-use
- Low bundle size
- Edge compatible
- Fast startup time
- Simple setup
- Allows for platform-specific code when needed.
- Tamagui (opens in a new tab) - A UI kit for building beautiful and responsive user interfaces.
- Turborepo (opens in a new tab) - A high performance build system for TypeScript, built in Rust.
- tRPC (opens in a new tab) - A TypeScript framework for building end-to-end typesafe APIs.
- ✅ Tamagui UI kit across all platforms.
- ✅ PNPM support
- ✅ Million.js Support
- ✅ Supabase Auth
- ✅ Uses Next.js for building web apps.
- ✅ Uses Expo for building native mobile apps.
- ✅ PWA by default for native desktop support. No Electron required.
- ✅ Uses Cloudflare Workers for serverless functions.
- ✅ No Docker containers required.
- ✅ Uses tRPC & Tanstack Query for fetching & caching across all platforms.
- ✅ Authentication across all platforms.
- ✅ Powered by TypeScript for type safety and better developer experience.
- ✅ Comes with pre-configured ESLint and Prettier for code consistency.
- ✅ Github Action publishing for Expo apps
- ✅ Database migration in CI/CD
- ✅ Tauri Support
For help, discussion about best practices, or any other conversation that would benefit
We welcome contributions from anyone and everyone. Please read our contributing guidelines (opens in a new tab) for more information on how to get started.
- Cloudflare Developers (opens in a new tab)
- Yusuke Wada (opens in a new tab) - Creator of Hono.js
- Nate Birdman (opens in a new tab) - Creator of Tamagui
- Fernando Rojo (opens in a new tab) - Creator of Solito
- Tanner Linsley (opens in a new tab) - Creator of TanStack
- Daishi Kato (opens in a new tab) Creator of Jotai
- Shopify Developers (opens in a new tab)
- Drizzle Developers (opens in a new tab)
- Tim Neutkens (opens in a new tab) - Co-author of Next.js
- Jared Palmer (opens in a new tab) - Creator of Turborepo
- Expo Developers (opens in a new tab) - Office hours
Create T4 App is licensed under the MIT License (opens in a new tab).